Our experiences shapes our belief systems
Our experiences build our perceptions
Our experiences are our invisible teachers
Our experiences continue to teach ,regardless of how we respond to it
Our experiences especially that hurts ,instructs
A past negative event and experience ,creates self limiting beliefs,imbibing in us a safe zone ,as a result we often tend to avoid anything that may bring in similar result .
Not all beliefs necessarily be false or wrong, but to replace a self limiting belief with a liberating truth ,one has to commit to move out of the safe zone to look beyond and experience the new truths.
Self limiting beliefs are also quite powerful and therefore every time we silently tell ourselves ;
- No, I don’t think I will be able to complete the task on time
- No,I don’t think I’m worth it
- No,I don’t think I will succeed
- No, I don’t think I can make it
- No,I don’t think I will achieve it
Every self fulfilled prophecies ,most of the time turn true ,leaving us in anguish ,pain but with all the more conviction that what one has falsely believed ,has now actually turn out to be so true.
Didn’t I tell you that it wont work , and now see it for yourself and live with it .(A common expression we often tell our inner “self)
To replace the constrained beliefs with liberating truths one has to first define the truths we want to achieve and live by , and to do so ,you can follow the 5 steps given below.
- Then get to the root of the self limiting beliefs systems ,
- Understand its origin (Root cause)
- The influence on our current state
- The many ways it has constrained our life
- What we gain when we replace it.